Using Power Your Learning is easy but occassionally a difficulty or question may arise. Some of these are addressed in the 'Help Notes' below. If your question is not answered, please send us an email detailing the question or problem. Our contact details can be found from the 'Contact Us' link on the menu bar.
1. Which browsers does Power Your Learning work with ?
Suitable browser software includes:* For PC's running Windows
* For Mac's
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, 5.5, 6, 7 (Not version 4)
- Mozilla Firefox 1.x, 2.x
- Netscape 6.x, 7.x (Not versions 4.x)
- Opera 6, 8.x
- Internet Explorer 5.2
- Safari 2.x
2. Problems viewing the feedback graphics (esp spider graphs)
Personal Firewall software (such as Norton Internet Security, ZoneAlarm Pro or Norton Personal Firewall) can cause difficulties in viewing graphics within Power Your Learning in certain circumstances. It is usually simple to modify the 'settings' within the Personal Firewall software so that the feedback graphics are not 'blocked'. Some specific assistance for Norton products* is available from the Symantec website and from the ZoneLabs website for ZoneAlarm products*.
* please note we cannot take responsibility for operations you might undertake with these products
3. Viewing the PDF version of the Work Book
The Work Book is available as a PDF file for download to your computer from where you can view and print it. The file is secured so that its contents cannot be copied or altered.